I’M GONNA BE OKAY I’VE GOT PEOPLE WHO LOVE ME EVEN WHEN I DON’T REALLY DESERVE IT I’VE GOT THINGS TO LOOK FORWARD TO AND PEOPLE TO LOVE AND DOGS TO PET AND RAIN TO LISTEN TO AND I’M GONNA BE OKAY WE’RE GONNA BE OKAY
1. Don’t let everyone walk all over you. You can stand up for yourself. If you stand strong you can’t be manipulated.
2. Don’t forget who you are. Don’t let the world make you different. I know it’s hard, but emptying yourself of all feelings is not the answer.
3. Be creative, be deep, be passionate. Find something you love (not someone) and make a life out of it. I will support you.
4. Don’t build your happiness in the form of a person because people are flawed and people leave and take every ounce of your happiness and leave you empty.
5. Love yourself even when I make you feel like shit. Sometimes I get frustrated and take it out on you, but that doesn’t mean I love you any less or that you’re not your own form of perfect.
6. Fall in love with actions not words. Words can romanticize everything and make someone seem light, appealing, and lovable. Even when they’re nothing more than cold.
7. You’re strong even when you fall apart. You’re a forest and you will rebuild and grow and change. When you fall down, you’ll be able to heal yourself, but I’m here to held."
- 7 things my parents neglected to tell me (via aliyahjordyn)
Can we do cute things like go to aquariums, kiss in the rain, have cute day trips, and have really rough sex